South Wales, Wales
£32000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for one of the UK's largest General Insurers. Following a period of investment in their Pricing & Analytical capabilities our client is looking to expand headcount within their Pricing Team.
You will be joining an experienced, growing Pricing Department (50-60 members) with a significant amount of internal and external data to utilise. As a Senior Pricing Analyst you will have the opportunity to work in either a Risk (Technical) Pricing, Customer (Optimisation) Pricing or Pricing Data Science Team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Make recommendations on price optimisation activities in order to drive profitability and growth across our client's Personal Lines products.
- Play an active role in developing and enhancing both new and existing pricing models (General Linear Models) in EMBLEM / RADAR.
- Facilitate the incorporation of machine learning / data science techniques into the pricing function.
- Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue, contribution and loss ratio as required.
Requirements of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject such as Actuarial Science or Mathematics
- Pricing experience gained in General Insurance preferred although Financial Services Pricing experience considered.
- Experience of Personal Lines Pricing advantageous but not essential.
- Experience with EMBLEM / RADAR is advantageous.
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Gym Membership
- 6% Employer Pension
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Various additional flex benefits
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.