4 months ago
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for one of the leading names in General Insurance. Our client is looking for a technically gifted pricing specialist to join their price optimisation team. The successful pricing analyst will help develop cutting edge pricing techniques as this global brand looks to carry out major upgrades to its pricing methodology.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst
- Help to build the pricing optimisation framework.
- Building and refining pricing models (General Linear Models).
- Make recommendations on price optimisation activities in order to drive profitability and growth across multiple product channels.
- Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue, contribution and loss ratio as required.
- Facilitate the incorporation of machine learning / data science techniques into the pricing function.
Qualifications / Experience
- 2:1 or 1st in a highly numerate subject
- Significant experience in General Insurance Pricing
- Strong experience using Pricing software e.g. at least one of Emblem, Radar or Earnix
- Experience building pricing models from scratch is advantageous
- Experience coding using R and/or Python is highly advantageous
- Highly competitive salary
- Share options
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Strong pension contribution
For further information, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.