Birmingham, West Midlands
almost 1 year ago
A new and exciting opportunity as a Senior Pricing Analyst has become available with our West Midlands based client. Our client is making major investments into their internal Pricing Teams in order to develop and maintain a number of projects for future expansion of the organisation.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will need to have a strong understanding of General Insurance with end-to-end Pricing exposure, experience in communicating with various internal stakeholders and project management.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Working closely with the Pricing Team in the completion of Pricing Projects
- Interact with various internal teams (underwriting, fraud, data etc.) on the capabilities of Pricing in the completion of the Pricing Strategy
- Understanding the broader business and other stakeholder findings and how this will effect Pricing in the completion of Pricing objectives
- Benchmark and monitor end-to-end Pricing capability
- Manage the prioritisation of programmes focused on change and maintenance activity across Pricing
Requirements of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Numerical or statistical focused qualification (those demonstrating numerical / statistical reason skill will also be considered)
- General Insurance experience is essential as is end-to-end Pricing experience
- Experience in Project Management (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills and experience of working with Internal Stakeholders
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on company products
- Generous annual leave
If this exciting role is of interest to you please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.