£45000 - £55000 per annum + DOE + benefits
7 months ago
We are working with a leading general insurer to recruit for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Pricing Analyst include:
- Planning, defining and developing pricing models
- Developing and managing control cycles for pricing models to ensure they are regularly tested and updated to ensure required outputs are delivered
- Identifying and testing pricing models to improve understanding, performance and predictiveness
- Ensuring rates and rating logic are informed with excellent insurance and market knowledge
- Building effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure pricing model objectives are delivered
- Managing, leading and developing direct reports
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
Required experience for the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Previous pricing experience with responsibility for modelling technical development
- Experience of building pricing models
- Personal or commercial lines general insurance experience
- Model build end to end design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to work for a leading general insurer that offers great work/life balance as well as a strong benefits package.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.