Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join one of the largest, most competitive Insurers active in the UK market today. This is a rare opportunity for a highly analytical individual with 2.5+ years of Pricing experience to join their skills with a dynamic and innovative team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for building and maintaining Pricing models using tools such as Emblem and Radar, implementing machine learning techniques using open-source Data Science tools such as R and Python and mentoring junior colleagues. This role represents an ideal stepping stone to a formal management position.
Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Ideally you will have 2.5 years or more in a highly analytical role within General Insurance
- Highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics or Physics
- Experience of using tools such as Emblem or Radar Live would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience of working on Commercial Lines of business (especially Motor) would be preferable
- Demonstrable track record of mentoring / training junior Analysts
- Some progress with Actuarial examinations would be preferable but not essential
There is a highly competitive package on offer along with a range of flexible benefits.
This role will see you on-boarded remotely - if successful you will be provided with full IT kit.
If you think this opportunity to join one of the UK's best known General Insurers could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480.