City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join their talents with a market-leading General Insurer based in London. Following a sustained period of success, our client are keen to enhance their Pricing capabilities with the recruitment of an experienced Pricing professional.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years plus experience of working within General Insurance pricing, preferably with a strong Data Science background.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Work primarily on our client's Personal Household as well as cloud based projects
- Opportunity to work across multiple teams whilst managing data science projects
- Use Emblem / Radar to build and adjust Pricing models
- Implement Machine Learning techniques using Radar (GLMs)
- Use SAS for general Data Analysis
- Liaise closely with our client's newly formed Data Science team
Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- 2 - 5 years of Pricing experience within the General Insurance industry
- Exposure to Personal Lines Pricing techniques is highly advantageous, though Commercial Lines experience will also be considered
- Excellent technical skills with a demonstrated history of using software such as Emblem and Radar
- Strong experience of Data Science techniques using R or Python
- Strong experience of using SAS is required
- 1 minimum in a highly numeric degree such as Mathematics
Rewards and benefits:
- £40,000 - £55,000 salary
- Joint contribution pension scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Actuarial study support if desired
- Data Science study support if desired
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.