£50000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged by a growing General Insurance broker based in Bristol as they seek to recruit a new Senior Pricing Analyst to act as a subject matter expert (SME) in the Technical / Risk Pricing space.
This role forms part of a large recruitment drive following a highly successful 2020 for our client and would see the successful Senior Pricing Analyst providing expert insight within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
For the right candidate, this role can be FULLY REMOTE.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Use specialist software such as Emblem to build a variety of predictive models such as GLMs
- Identify and utilise new Data sources to further enhance Pricing capabilities
- Work closely with the Data Science team to implement Machine Learning techniques
- Provide mentoring and training to junior Analysts
- Use technical expertise to improve Modelling practices across the Technical Pricing team
Skills and experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Highly skilled user of Emblem with extensive experience of building models from scratch
- 5+ years of General Insurance Pricing experience would be strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of Personal Lines Pricing techniques
- Excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail
- Degree (or equivalent) in a highly numeric subject such as Mathematics
- Prior exposure to open source Data Science tools such as R and Python
- Some progress in the Actuarial exams would be advantageous
Rewards and benefits:
- Base salary of £50,000 - £75,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working, including the ability to be fully remote
- 25 days annual leave
If this opportunity to make an immediate impact within an increasingly significant player in the broker space sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.