South East England, England
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading UK General Insurer as they recruit a new Senior Pricing Analyst to work on their Personal Lines Motor Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to become an integral part of a major Motor transformation project currently underway in a market leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Develop, maintain and optimise Pricing Models
- Provide scenario modelling and detailed analytical analysis
- Monitor and analyse pricing performance
- Contribute to the development of new pricing approaches and techniques
- Assist with the coaching and development of team members
- Attend cross functional meetings to present the results of analysis
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
Key experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Experience within Personal Lines Motor Pricing
- Practical experience of price optimisation
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
If you're excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a leading UK General Insurer then please apply with your CV below, or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.