Birmingham, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for a General Insurer to join their team. Our client deals with Personal Lines classes of business and you will be working within their Motor Pricing Team
The Senior Pricing Analyst role is a great opportunity for Pricing Analysts to make the step up or a Senior Pricing Analyst looking for a new challenge.
As the Senior Pricing Analyst you will work closely with the Head of Pricing and you will be taking responsibility for a variety of products.
Our client is working on a hybrid basis and you will only be expected to be in the office one day per week.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Design and implement Pricing models using Emblem
- Conduct competitor analysis and present findings to stakeholders
- Responsible for training and upskilling junior Analysts
- Manage ad-hoc pricing tasks
Skills & Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst
- Minimum 3 years General Insurance experience
- Experience as a Pricing Analyst or Senior Pricing Analyst
- Experience using Emblem is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Sequel is Desirable
This role can offer study package towards Actuarial examinations and is a perfect opportunity for an experienced analyst who is looking for rapid progression within a rewarding environment.
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst, please apply below with your CV or contact Jack Williams
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.