£35000 - £45000 per annum + Strong Benefits
6 months ago
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for a FTSE 100 General Insurance company. The Senior Pricing Analyst will have the opportunity to join a flourishing Pricing team and demonstrate their expertise in a role with excellent career progression.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst include:
- Lead the development of risk premium, conversion, retention and expense models
- Monitor performance of launch after any new product and recommend changes where applicable
- Review performance of existing business and make monthly pricing recommendations to management
- Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue, contribution and loss ratio as required
- Delivery of effective pricing across the underwriting account - this includes calculation of rates, drafting reports and presenting to senior management
- Prior General Insurance Pricing experience
- Proficient in Emblem, Radar or SAS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of building and implementing GLMs
- Actuarial student or equivalent, non-studiers also considered
- 2:1 or 1st in a highly numerate subject
- Experience in applying current market pricing and data science methods and processes
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary
- Study Support (if required)
- 15% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave
For further information, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.