Senior Pricing Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading general insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate who is highly numerical and technical to join them as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with statistical experience working within an insurance setting to join a market-leading insurer as a Senior Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Play a pivotal role in becoming a trusted expert in the Pricing field within the team
- Demonstrate and use your expert knowledge of pricing optimisation and use of your statistical skills to test different optimisation strategies for new business or renewals is desirable
- Oversee the updating, creating, and assisting of reviewing risk cost/Radar models, including monitoring requirements of technical pricing performance against expected results
- Work closely with wider Pricing and Underwriting teams to deliver upon pricing projects and new initiatives
Key Experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Strong programming skills e.g., SAS, Python, R
- Demonstrable strong communication skills including presenting and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong understanding of general insurance pricing
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Senior Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Williams.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.