£45000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by a market-leading Insurance broker to lead their search for a new Senior Pricing Analyst to work across their Personal Lines of business.
This is a highly visible appointment for our client and forms part of a wider recruitment drive following a highly profitable 2020 - if you are an experienced General Insurance professional with circa 4 years of Pricing / Analytics experience, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Manage the end-to-end Pricing process
- Build a variety of technical models including GLMs
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Implement cutting edge Machine Learning techniques using tools such as R and Python
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and present findings to senior stakeholders
- Responsible for training and upskilling junior Analysts
Skills & experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- 4 years or more of Pricing experience within General Insurance would be highly advantageous
- Highly skilled user of Emblem and Radar
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of using Data Science tools such as R and Python would be advantageous
- 2:1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics would be preferable
- Good progress made in Actuarial examinations would be advantageous
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full Actuarial study support (if desired)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity to join your analytical skills with a market-leading organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.