City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Senior Commercail Pricing Analyst sought for one of the leading names in General Insurance. Our client is looking for a technically gifted pricing specialist to join their pricing team. The successful pricing analyst will help develop cutting edge pricing techniques as this global brand looks to carry out major upgrades to its pricing methodology.
Responsibilities of the Senior Commercail Pricing Analyst
- Help to build the pricing optimisation framework.
- Building and refining pricing models (General Linear Models).
- Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue, contribution and loss ratio as required.
- Facilitate the incorporation of machine learning / data science techniques into the pricing function.
- Review and adjust Pricing models,
- Implementing Machine Learning techniques across the Pricing function
- Liaise extensively with Underwriters
- Communicate technical data to non-technical colleagues
Qualifications / Experience
- 2:1 or 1st in a highly numerate subject
- Strong proficiency in R, Python SAS or VBA
- Experience in General Insurance Pricing or at a consultancy
- Strong experience using Pricing software e.g. at least one of Emblem or Radar
- Experience building pricing models from scratch is advantageous
- Experience coding using R and/or Python is highly advantageous
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
For further information, please apply below with your CV or Contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used