about 1 year ago
Senior Pricing Analyst with Commercial Lines experience sought for a leading global insurer. You will join an established Commercial Lines Pricing Team which underwrites a variety of interesting Commercial Motor and Non-Motor (property, liability, SME packages etc.) products via broker / intermediary distribution channels.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with prior Commercial Lines Pricing experience so they can add value relatively early with product reviews (both development of new and enhancement of existing products). You will also be involved in designing and leading analytical projects, becoming a point of technical expertise within the team. You will report directly to the department head and will be responsible for one direct report.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject
- Commercial Lines experience - in particular an understanding of the products and market dynamics
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to mentor and coach others
- Experience using Excel, SAS, Radar, Emblem required - experience of R & Python is advantageous
- Highly competitive salary - reviewed annually
- Generous employer pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and ability to buy 10 additional days
- Annual bonus scheme
- Range of flexible benefits (PMI, life assurance, cycle to work, discount gym membership etc.)
This role will be home based initially, in line with government advice, however our client has continued to recruit throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and can seamlessly on-board new starters remotely.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.