City of London, London
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading global Insurer as they recruit a new Senior Pricing Analyst to work on their Retail Pricing team.
Our client have invested heavily in their Date Science capabilities and are now expanding further with the addition of an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to help continue development of Machine Learning techniques across the Pricing function.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Use open source Data Science tools such as R and Python to automate the Pricing process
- Conduct extensive R&D into new Machine Learning techniques
- Build a variety of models using specialist tools such as Emblem and Radar
- Provide training and mentoring to junior colleagues
- Conduct in-depth analysis using tools such as SAS
- Innovate and explore new Pricing techniques
Skills and experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- It is essential that the candidate has previous Pricing experience - preferably within Personal Lines
- Strong understanding of Data Science with a track record of implementing Machine Learning techniques
- Experience of using Radar and Emblem is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and clear communication skills are essential
- 2:1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent) such as Mathematics would be preferred
There is a highly competitive salary on offer along with full Actuarial study support if desired.
If you think this opportunity to join a global organisation which is consistently innovating within the Pricing space could be of interest, apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.