Senior Pricing Analyst - Insurtech
£45000 - £60000 per annum
0151 224 1480
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join their skills with one of the most exciting Insurtech startups active in the UK market today. Our London-based client, who are rapidly expanding their Pricing and Data capabilities, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst with an excellent understanding of the UK Motor Insurance market to help provide consumers with better, more flexible Insurance.
This is a major opportunity for an experienced General Insurance professional with outstanding analytical skills to help shape the direction of a truly unique organisation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Use Data Science tools such as Python to utilise the extensive Data our client owns
- Apply 'traditional' Pricing techniques to existing products
- Utilise Machine Learning techniques to create new, innovative Pricing methods
- Conduct extensive Data Analysis
- Utilise our client's telematics data
Skills and experience of the Senior Pricing Analyst:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience of Pricing Personal Motor products
- A demonstrable interest in Machine Learning techniques
- Minimum 2:1 in a highly numerate subject such as Mathematics is preferable
- Hands on experience of using Python and SQL is highly advantageous
- Good progress with the Actuarial (IFoA) exams is preferable
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Credit with our client's partners
- Various flexible benefits (more information on application)
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, please contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.