£75000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading General Insurer as they seek to recruit a new Senior Pricing Manager as part of an exciting recruitment drive across their Pricing & Analytics function.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing, the Senior Pricing Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Pricing Managers, taking ownership of the Price Optimisation process and ensuring our client are fully compliant with the latest FCA regulations.
Responsibilities of the Senior Pricing Manager:
- Take ownership of the Price Optimisation process for all Personal Lines of business
- Liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure all business targets are met
- Oversee the implementation of cutting-edge Machine Learning techniques
- Help to set the strategic direction of the Pricing function along with other senior stakeholders
- Provide technical and commercial insight to junior colleagues
Skills and experience of the Senior Pricing Manager:
- Highly experienced General Insurance Pricing professional, with Home / Motor experience strongly preferred
- Strong leadership experience (5+ years ideally), preferably of experienced staff
- Highly numeric degree (or equivalent)
- Qualified Actuary would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Good understanding of specialist Price Optimisation software such as Radar would be highly beneficial
Rewards and benefits:
- Salary between £75,000 - £100,000
- Up to 25% bonus
- Strong pension scheme
- 25 days minimum annual leave
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity to join your leadership skills and industry knowledge with a truly unique organisation seems like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.