£65000 - £75000 per annum + DOE
6 months ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Pricing Manager for an established insurer on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Pricing Manager:
* Delivery of effective pricing including ownership of rating structures and their application - calculation of rates, drafting associated reports
* Leading the development of risk premium, conversion, retention and expense models
* Forward planning of pricing resource
* Leading the development, production and review of monthly MI
* Providing impact analysis of expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables
* Leading on data sourcing to support continual improvement to technical pricing
* Maintaining and developing relationships with key external suppliers
* Management of the operation pricing function
* Assisting with technical and analytical input on projects
* Providing support to Actuarial Function holder
Experience required for the Senior Pricing Manager:
* Qualified Actuary
* General insurance pricing experience
* Experience in applying current market pricing and data science methods and processes
* Strategic knowledge of personal lines, ideally household in traditional and aggregator channels
* Management experience
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.