City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working in association with a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in the heart of London. Due to recent internal changes, they are seeking a Senior Procurement & Contracts Officer to join them at a crucial time in future growth.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Procurement & Contacts Officer:
- Provide support to different teams by ensuring the smooth running of the procurement function and dealing with all related administrative tasks such Delta input, ensuring all paperwork necessary for procurements, monitoring the procurement email account, etc
- Maintain positive working relationships with DCMS, agencies, service providers and across government organisations
- Provide expert advice and project management to Senior Management and staff undertaking major procurement projects, ensuring that decisions are informed by objective options and thorough risk analysis
- Generate reports on spend analysis and identify breaches of aggregation rules
- Enable and encourage a customer focused approach for the Procurement Team through the use of performance indicators against agreed targets
The successful Senior Procurement & Contacts Officer will:
- Have experience with Delta or similar e-tendering technology, running end to end Contracts Finder & OJEU Procurement Processes
- Hold in-depth knowledge of OJEU and PCR2015
- Have the ability to analyse and interpret information/situations in order to recommend new ways forward
- Be experienced in Tender Evaluation & Supplier Selection methods in Public Sector Procurement
- Be a qualified to a minimum of CIPS Level 3
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.