£32500 - £34500 per annum
8 months ago
A Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands are currently seeking a Senior Procurement Officer following on from some recent internal changes. This is a crucial role in the organisation, and gives the successful applicant the chance to work for a reputable, successful and growing that make a huge difference across the Public Sector.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Officer:
- Managing a portfolio of frameworks of products/services
- Conducting market analysis to establish framework solutions
- Conducting negotiations and post-tender clarifications
- Drafting and developing procurement documentation
- Prepare project briefs and business cases, outlining procurement strategy and rationale
- Manage the performance of contracts and suppliers including measuring against KPI's
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- Preparation of robust contract award, extension and variation recommendations
- Create strategies for the development of the category, and manage/develop and assist with the implementation of a range of products and services
The successful Senior Procurement Officer will:
- Have previous Public Sector procurement experience
- Hold demonstrable experience in sourcing, tendering, negotiation, etc
- Be qualified to CIPS/MCIPS or commitment to working towards full qualification
- Have substantial knowledge and experience of procurement policy and practice, including relevant legislations (OJEU, PCR2015, etc)
- Have an awareness and understanding of the whole life cycle of procurement, contract and relationship management
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Continued professional training and development
- Free parking
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Public Sector procurement professional looking to continue with their career and join an excellent organisation. You will be joining at a crucial time and play a key role in their continued growth and success.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.