£32000 - £37000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Senior Procurement Officer role for a Public Sector organisation in the East Midlands.
Purpose of this role:
To manage the procurement goods and services with the aim of delivering effective and compliant contracts. Provide proactive advice and assistance to commissioners, as well as delivering continuous improvements in service delivery, contract compliance and reduced expenditure within the supply chain.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Procurement Officer:
- Manage the sourcing and award of procurement arrangements
- Manage and co-ordinate the tender processes
- Preparing and agreeing tender documentation
- Undertaking tender evaluations
- Negotiating contract terms
- Manage contract review processes
The suitable candidate:
- Experience within a professional purchasing environment
- Recent experience of procurement and contract management
- Experience of report writing
- The ability to analyse data
- Excellent interpersonal skillsThe salary for this role is £32,913 rising yearly increments to £36,155.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.