4 months ago
Experienced Property lawyer to join a reputable Local Authority on a remote basis, over a long term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a committed, legal professional looking to undertake a challenging, varied role dealing with complex and/or high profile Property and Regeneration projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to deal with Commercial and strategic project work from the outset, under minimal supervision. The successful lawyer must retain a technical skill-set and have following demonstrable experience:
- Deal with routine Property cases within the team (including the provision of legal advice and the drafting of legal documents relating to property transactions)
- Assist the Senior Lawyers, Chief Solicitor and/or Borough Solicitor with complex and high-profile matters relating to Property; for example, CPOs, development agreements, agreements for lease, leasehold sales
- Commercial Property
- Under supervision conduct proceedings, public inquires, appeals and judicial reviews in the High Court, Court of Appeal and Tribunals
- Supervise more junior members of staff within the team
- Understanding local government law
- Confidently work with case management system
- Understanding of appropriation for planning purposes
- Knowledge of civil procedures and procedure, such as public inquires and judicial reviews
This is an exciting role for a candidate available on short notice and a committed individual who enjoys a varied, challenging role.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible if you would like to be considered for shortlisting.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.