over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Experienced Property Development Lawyer to join a large Local Authority on a remote basis, over a long term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a committed, legal professional looking to undertake a challenging, varied role dealing with a variety of high value projects.
The successful candidate will be assisting the lead lawyer on all areas of development work on behalf of the council and will be expected to deal with complex and strategic project work from the outset. The successful Lawyer must retain a technical skill-set and have following demonstrable experience:
- Leading regeneration and development projects
- Advising on procurement stages, development agreements, sales and acquisition
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts
- Advising on relevant local authority policy, housing law and property law, commercial and residential property experience
- Proven Local Authority experience
- Understanding local government law
- Knowledge of housing law, landlord and tenant law, commercial property law
- Understanding of appropriation for planning purposes
This is an exciting role for a candidate available on short notice and a committed individual who enjoys a varied, challenging role.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.