£40 - £55 per hour
2 months ago
6 months +
Senior Real Estate Lawyer
London Housing Association
Competitive Hourly Rate
Are you an experienced Real Estate Lawyer looking to work within a well-respected housing association?
Our housing association client is looking for a Senior Real Estate Lawyer with residential property experience to join their friendly and skilled team on a locum basis. The contract is for an initial 6 months with the likelihood to extend, and there will be opportunities to move into a permanent role with the organisation.
The team are operating on a hybrid working model and attending the office 2-3 days per week. The housing association have modern offices based in West London. On offer is a highly competitive hourly rate, flexible working and an interesting caseload.
- To oversee all plot sales for the Group, being responsible for delivery of all related conveyancing transactions within the organisation;
- To provide legal advice and undertake casework relating to all aspects of conveyancing, leasehold, property and/or construction law;
- To prepare and provide training as required on a variety of conveyancing, leasehold, and/or property development law issues to colleagues;
- Prepare policies, procedures and precedents in respect of relevant law;
- To support the team and undertake duties as required, assist and advise the business on providing an effective service that meets customer needs and business objectives.
- Admission as a Solicitor of England and Wales or Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives or Licenced Conveyancer, with minimum 5 years PQE (post qualification experience);
- Professional understanding of conveyancing, leasehold, and property development law;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to validate information and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills with the ability to manage/prioritise his/her workload;
- Excellent IT skills across all core programmes and applications.
With this being a locum position, our client is seeking a Senior Real Estate Lawyer who can start immediately or on short notice so please apply today to avoid missing out!
Should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chloë Cameron in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.