Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40057 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Senior Recruiting Advisor, to be responsible for building strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally. The secured candidate will deliver an efficient recruitment approach that is aligned with the wider business needs, this will include shortlisting candidates, supporting the interview process, providing feedback, and managing the candidate experience. The Senior Recruiting Advisor will also focus on attracting top talent by maintaining excellent relationships with Universities to bring in high calibre Graduates/Post Graduates for key roles throughout the organisation.
Working as part of the wider HR team the Senior Recruiting Advisor will support the Recruitment Manager, Employee Relations Manager and Workforce Planning Business Partner in successfully achieving the objectives outlined within recruitment strategies and policies.
Duties will include:
- Provide general advice and guidance to hiring mangers on legislation and best practice associated with advertising and recruitment methods, shortlisting, selection processes, appointment and offer procedures to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of recruitment campaigns, and support managers in attracting and employing a high quality workforce.
- To develop strong relationships with Senior Hiring Mangers to understand their requirements and coach, advise, plan and deliver the most effective recruitment solution.
- Undertake initial consultation with each hiring manager to create a brief of the vacancy campaign and agree actions and timescales.
- Actively source, nurture and pipeline candidates who meet the needs of current and future opportunities.
- Utilise a variety of channels to source relevant, skilled candidates including actively searching for potential candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and relevant databases. Maximising and harnessing those networks and developing our 'careers' social media presence.
- Support the delivery of relevant and high-quality recruitment communication materials, via an evidence-based approach (identify key words, trends and targets).
- Assist Senior Hiring Managers in developing attractive and accessible adverts and role profiles to attract high quality, relevant candidates.
- Monitor the number and quality of applications and intervene as necessary to ensure each campaign is successful.
- Assist the hiring managers at shortlisting stage to identify top talent.
- Support with the administrative tasks around arranging interviews, reviewing format and materials.
- Providing interview panel support when needed.
- Relying value added feedback to unsuccessful and successful candidates following the conclusion of the interview stages.
- Working with the hiring manager, successful candidate and external supplier to manage the onboarding process.
- Engaging with candidates around the details of their start date.
- Ensure the applicant tracking and onboarding system is always GDPR compliant through regular reviews of content.
- To manage all administrative, coordination and advisory tasks, ensuring the provision of a high quality and efficient in house and associated records maintenance of recruitment files.
- Maintain a library of marketing materials and up to date recruitment documentation, ensuring the recruitment filing is compliant with best practice, internal requirements and GDPR.
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with talentpooling.
- Ensure all processes comply with the recruitment policy and best practice.
- Take the lead for all temporary recruitment agency contact and liaison to secure the short term placement.
- Respond to any incoming enquiries in a timely manner, ensuring that any follow up actions required are actioned or passed on to the relevant colleague.
- Any other duties at the request of the line manager which are commensurate with the role, including project work, absence cover or new initiatives.
- Degree level education or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to person and professional development.
Knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of Senior and Graduate/Postgraduate recruitment
- Strong understanding of Recruitment Best Practice
- A range of HR procedure and practices underpinned by theoretical knowledge or relevant practical experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of end to end recruitment cycle.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Excellence interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and a customer focused approach.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and deal effectively with individuals at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.