Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
6 months ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principal Recruitment Consultant or Business Manager
Derby (with WFH flexibility)
£Competitive + Commission (no threshold + uncapped)
Sellick Partnership is actively seeking an experienced, well regarded and ambitious senior recruitment professional to join their Midlands team, based in Derby.
Depending on experience, in either the role of senior recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant or business manager you will join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations supported and your earning potential uncapped. There is no limit to the amount of commission that you can make, in addition to an unrivalled career development programme. For example, the Director of the Derby office recently celebrated her 15th year at Sellick Partnership having joined as a trainee recruitment consultant. She now sits on the Board of Directors!
With new business and results at a record level, 2021 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success.
Join an award-winning business
Over the years, Sellick Partnership has grown to become a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist. We are proud to have a number of awards and accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to our employees including the Investors in People Gold standard and the Great Place to Work® accreditation.Our values are - Respected, Passionate, Engaging. Our culture is very much open doors and communication is encouraged from all employees. We have a natural sales environment, which is made up of highly successful recruiters that we empower to make commercial decisions and to push themselves to succeed. This is all reflected in the way we work with our clients and candidates. We are not 'pushy' and we work hard to make a difference.
- Competitive basic salaries with generous, uncapped commission, with no threshold
- Flexible working, including the option to work from home, as well as an early Friday finish every week
- Extended wellness lunch every week, as well as regular wellbeing activities
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and additional leave in line with length of service/promotions and an option to buy/sell holidays
- Free on-site parking and large, modern office space
- Quarterly rewards for top performers and for those who go above and beyond
- Smart/casual dress code (business dress for meeting with candidates/clients)
- Company pension scheme and cash health plan offering money back on everyday healthcare such as optical and dental care
- Personalised training and development opportunities and a structured career progression path
- Full social calendar including three all-expenses paid annual company-wide events, team nights out, celebratory drinks and a range of sporting and charitable events/activities
- Birthday gifts sent to your home, plus a late start or early finish
- Paid time off for volunteering/charitable commitments
- The tools and technology necessary to work successfully in a competitive market
Your role as a Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant or Business Manager
As a senior member of the team, there is a portfolio of warm clients and relationships, as well as new business opportunities - all that is missing is you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading by example on business development strategies and competitor analysis including mapping clients to maximise business and increase market share
- Leading on key negotiations, pitches, tenders and PSLs
- Sharing your expertise by assisting in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Developing both new and existing client and candidate relationships, in a competitive marketplace that requires a consultative and expert approach
- Identifying talent, both active and passive, including head-hunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Increasing awareness of both the Sellick Partnership and your personal brand via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Working with colleagues across the business to cross sell all Sellick Partnership brands, contributing to the overall business success and enabling faster development of your 'patch'
Through our tailored training and career development programme, with a choice of either a business development or management path, we will enable you to play to your strengths and further progress within your recruitment career.
We are looking for highly personable, motivated and driven senior recruitment professionals (from any sector background) who share our values that team work, passion and integrity deliver long-term success and business relationships.
You will also have a curious mind and constantly looking for ways to add value. With a natural and authentic communication style, you will be commercially minded and determined to deliver the highest of standards each and every time.If you possess the above experience, then we can't wait to hear from you! Submit your CV below for consideration!
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please review our data processing notice on our website.