about 1 month ago
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a high calibre and professional Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their Public Sector market covering Finance Accounting, Procurement and Project Management and Commerce and Industry. We are looking to attract a driven, Successful individual and have stacks to offer in return.
Working as part of an ambitious and hardworking team you will encounter first class training and guidance from day one, and will have endless opportunities to progress throughout your career.
What we are looking for…
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will expand your responsibilities, building on your sector knowledge to optimise market share and investigate new market opportunities. You will share your expertise by assisting in the training and mentoring of new employees, as well as managing all aspects of the role of a Recruitment Consultant.
There is a portfolio of existing clients and relationships ready, all that is missing is you!
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships with professionals across the region
- Increasing our market share by promoting the Sellick brand to potential clients via multiple channels
- Booking face to face meetings with clients and candidates alike
- Identify new events and networking opportunities that may be of benefit.
- Manage frameworks and PSL agreements which includes negotiating rates and managing existing contracts.
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn
- Cross selling all Sellick Partnership brands to contribute to the overall business success
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Business development, commerciality and successful business winning skills.
- Enthusiasm, energy, resilience and commitment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
What we can offer you…
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped. To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. We offer the following benefits;
- Structured training and development
- Above average basic salaries
- Generous uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday plus statutory and option to buy/sell scheme
- Flexible working scheme (3 days in the office - 2 days WFH)
- Three fully expensed annual company-wide events
- Executive Club for top billers
- Regular social events
- Medicash plan
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to get involved in committees such as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Why are we one of the best?
Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include
- Being recognised as one of 2020's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.