£35 - £45 per hour
6 months ago
Senior Regeneration Projects Lawyer
£35 - £45 per hour
A Senior Regeneration Lawyer is required to join a commercially focused and highly reputable Local Authority based in London. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong property experience in regeneration projects across housing, commercial and mixed use schemes, to join their dynamic and growing litigation team on a full-time, locum basis. The role is also responsible for managing the small Regeneration Team and is part of the overall legal management team.
As a Senior Regeneration Lawyer, you will be responsible for a varied caseload which will include;
- Commercial and Residential property
- Regeneration work
- Planning matters
- Public procurement matters
Required skills and experience of the Senior Regeneration Projects Lawyer:
- Local government experience, particularly around governance and decision making is desirable however, our client is happy to consider applicants with a private practice background
- It is desirable for applicants to possess management experience
- A good working knowledge of commercial property and regeneration is absolutely essential
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy and take initiative in areas of responsibility
- Ability to think independently, research and apply principles to client matters
- Strong client care skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients. This local authority is happy to accommodate the successful candidate with a level of flexibility with working hours.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Litigation Legal Officer role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to Kemi Awodiji at email@example.com. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.