£43000 - £44400 per annum + Mileage + Company Benefits
2 months ago
Our team are currently looking for a Senior Repairs Surveyor for a Housing Association within the North London area, ideally you would be based within travelling distance across North London.
Senior Repairs Surveyor Areas; North London and Kent & South London (Specific areas TBD)
Please find details bellows;
Position: Senior Repairs Surveyor
Responsible for: Repairs Inspectors
Salary: £44,440.00 P/A
Hours: Full time/35hrs per week
Location: North London - City Road
Job type: Permanent
Your day to day Senior Repairs Surveyor duties;
- The Senior Repairs Surveyor role will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of maintenance in the London region.
- You will have two repairs inspectors reporting to you each covering different areas in the North London as well as Kent & South London.
- Your role will be to ensure that we are providing a good service in all aspects of responsive, cyclical, and major repairs to tenanted and void properties.
- You will also be managing maintenance contractors in line with our contract management framework including any performance improvement areas.
- The role will also be responsible for ensuring that we comply with accessibility standards, monitor budgets, whilst never compromising on H&S regulations.
Your essential Senior Repairs Surveyor experience;
- Ideal candidate will possess a HNC in construction or building.
- Draft tender documents and you will have an advantage if you are able to prepare basic construction drawings and specifications.
- Requires a confident and experienced professional to help ensure the smooth delivery of our repairs and maintenance service.
- Full Valid driving licence as travel is required on occasional emergency call out.
- Enhanced DBS.
- You will need to be up to date with current building and H&S legislation, as well as a sound understanding in procurement routes in Housing.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills are essential for this role.
- You will need to be calm in your nature but confident in your practices.
If this position sparks interest, do feel free to contact me.