£55000 - £75000 per annum + £Competitive
2 months ago
Senior Reporting Actuary sought to join a leading UK Life Insurer, which was named as one of the Financial Services 30 Best Companies to Work For, on a permanent basis.
The successful Senior Reporting Actuarywill join the Reporting & Analysis team supporting the delivery of the key Actuarial Reporting requirements for Solvency II, IFRS, and risk-based capital metrics, aiding in the delivery of Actuarial Analysis to drive the objectives of the Finance, ALM, Capital and Investments teams.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Support and perform the production of Group Actuarial Reports, results and relevant analysis, including IFRS and Solvency II
- Review methodologies and assumptions deployed in Actuarial systems
- Develop modelling methodologies and reporting tools, and test reporting tools developed by the IT function and Actuarial systems team
Key Experience of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Part Qualified Actuary making good exam progress (Completion of CT exams ideal)
- Experience of an Actuarial Reporting function
- Experience working in a UK Life Insurer/Reinsurer/Consultancy
The recruitment of a strong Senior Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Senior Reporting Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.