Senior Reporting Actuary
City of London, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, pension
0151 224 1480
Senior Reporting Actuary sought for a partner-led Consultancy in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join a partner-led Consultancy as a Senior Reporting Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Advise across SII, IFRS/17 reporting and ORSA processes
- Management of client accounts and providing a high level of service at all times
- Work across a range of Insurance and non-Insurance clients, engaging with a range of key stakeholders
- Lead internal teams/projects and build relationships across the business
Key Experience of the Senior Reporting Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance, Reinsurance or Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Reporting Actuary at a partner-led Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.