7 months ago
Senior Reporting Manager sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with significant reporting experience to enhance their Financial Reporting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Reporting Manager with demonstrable experience of financial reporting to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Reporting Manager:
- Provide all-round financial reporting results and analysis/management information to the group
- Lead on maintenance and development of processes to support business requirements
- Manage relationships with a range of senior stakeholders across the business
- Assist in new business capital allocation and forecasting work, new business reporting and SII profit and loss attribution
Key Experience of the Senior Reporting Manager:
- Qualified Actuary with significant financial reporting experience, ideally across IFRS and SII
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Senior stakeholder management experience
The recruitment of a strong Senior Reporting Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Financial Reporting team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.