City of London
over 1 year ago
Senior Risk Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Risk Actuary with financial risk experience to enhance their Risk function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Risk Actuary with demonstrable experience of financial risk to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Responsible for conducting the ORSA process, including project management and drafting reports
- Responsible for coordinating Economic Capital activities within the team
- Responsible for risk input to model implementations and analysis of results
- Assist in reviewing and updating risk management policies
Key Experience of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant risk management experience
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of insurance and market risk
- Expertise in economic capital, ERM frameworks and insurance regulation including SII
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Risk Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.