£80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 year ago
Senior Risk Actuary sought for a market-leading Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Risk Actuary with financial risk experience to enhance their Risk function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Risk Actuary with demonstrable experience of financial risk to join market-leading Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Providing support and challenge to the business relating to financial and insurance risk
- Managing 2nd line oversight, review and challenge of a number of areas, including ORSA process and statutory/regulatory reporting for the group
- Preparations of documentation and reports for committees, the Board and external parties
- Involvement in a variety of project activities across reporting, pricing or capital management
Key Experience of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant risk management experience
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of insurance and market risk
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Risk Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.