4 months ago
Senior Risk Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a contract basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with risk management experience to enhance their Risk function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Risk Actuary with demonstrable experience of insurance risk to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Support the CRO in the implementation and maintenance of the risk management framework
- Provide oversight of ORSA, model validation, operational risk, economic capital and risk policies
- Provide maintenance of ERM framework including ownership of policy and governance documents
- Liaise with multiple functions on policy and delivery
Key Experience of the Senior Risk Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with significant risk management experience
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of insurance risk including operational risk management, pricing and ALM
- Expertise in economic capital, ERM frameworks and insurance regulation including SII
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Risk Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Risk Management team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.