about 1 month ago
Senior Sales Negotiator
Shrewsbury (Including hybrid working with travel required)
Permanent, 37 hours per week
£32,000 (Plus Car Allowance)
Our client based in Shrewsbury is looking for an experienced Senior Sales negotiator to joint their team on a Permanent basis.
You will be the primary point of contact for perspective buyers across the full suite of sales products, guiding buyers through the process from initial enquiry to handling over their new home and after sales support.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Negotiator:
- To be the standard setter for the rest of the sales team, across units sold, sales revenue generated and customer reviews/satisfaction levels
- To work closely with the Development Team in readiness for new developments being handed over to the Sales Team, ensuring the required information to launch and sell sites off-plan, wherever possible
- To prepare content for all forms of marketing material including websites, property brochures, advertising hoardings, social media and ensure they are kept up to date and comply with current legislation
- To record initial enquiries and keep both property and applicant records up dated with each communication, set daily follow ups, follow agreed processes for the sale of each tenure type, arrange/conduct viewings, record and process a buyers fixtures and fittings choices/special requirements, negotiate sale prices within set parameters, up sell enhanced fixtures and fittings packages, generate mortgage/conveyancing and other referrals as appropriate, carry out all required checks prior to approving a buyer, issue accurate memorandum of sale paperwork, effectively liaise with mortgage providers/brokers, surveyors and conveyancers/solicitors, carry out handovers to new home owners on sales completion and demonstrate the key features of their new home
- To support the manager in overseeing the relationships with third party suppliers (e.g. Estate Agents, Interior Designers, Marketing Agencies and others) and internal departments in the delivery of the groups open market, shared ownership, re-sales and asset disposal sales program
- Develop initiatives, procedures or processes to support new ways of improving the customer experience based on promoting and seeking out feedback and reviews
Essential criteria of the Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Proven success in New Homes Sales with a developer or Estate Agent
- Able to build relationships and deliver sales in a target driven environment
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and act on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office 365 Suite: Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, CRM)
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
Immediate start available
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.