£40057 - £45839 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior Service Designer on behalf of a public sector client. The position is on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the wider design team, which includes Interaction (UI) and User experience (UX). You will have a working knowledge of practicing user centred design, and will be responsible for managing and supporting a range of activities required in the journey to become a multi-sourcing digital business.
- Analyse failure within services and identify root causes for that failure
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and improvement within an existing service
- Understand user needs and identify where separate interactions with government should act as one service that meet that need
- Arrange these separate interactions into rational user journeys within that service
- Look for commonalities in activities across services where products could be made
- Understand the existing supporting system of a service and design targeted improvements to that system to accommodate the new service - both digital and process based
- Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes
- Identify and design new service patterns and standards
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.