Senior SIPP Executive
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Plus Benefits
0151 224 1480
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior SIPP Executive to join a highly regarded Technical Team. A leading company in the world of Pensions based in Leeds City Centre are looking to appoint someone on a permanent basis:
The Senior SIPP Executive will take responsibility for;
- Working with a variety of pensions and investments products.
- Assisting the wider SIPP administration team with tasks pertaining to day to day operation
- Reviewing client portfolios in line with administering SIPP products
- Analysing data within a client portfolio to check for inaccuracies and mitigate risk
- Getting involved with adhoc remediation projects aside from the usual BAU
The Senior SIPP Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Pensions qualifications are desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience within a Senior Pensions or SIPP administration role
- Excellent problem solving acumen, being able to investigate and source solutions to technical queries
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability review Defined Benefits pensions data with the upmost accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a flourishing Technical Pensions Specialist. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.