5 months ago
Are you an experienced Childcare Solicitor looking for an exciting new challenge?
I am recruiting for a Senior Lawyer to join the Social Services team within a large, busy local authority based in London over a good length of contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Hold thorough and up to date knowledge of all areas of Social Services Law
- Supervisie and mentor paralegals/lawyers
- Conduct of complex caseload which includes miscellaneous matters such as probate ligation, human rights damages claim, coroner's inquests and also care cases
- To support the Principal Lawyers in ensuring that the Council receives cost effective high quality Social Services related legal advice, and in providing an advisory, litigation and advocacy service
Additionally, there is a strategic element to this role which includes:
- Advising clients on data protection issues to ensure compliancy with the DPA 2018 and GDPR, reporting data breaches, training staff
- Attending internal and external senior management meetings, advising on legal threshold for care and public law intervention
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lawyer who is looking for a challenge. In return, flexibile working and a competitive hourly rate is on offer. We welcome applications from candidates whose experience matches the above criteria.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.