Role: Senior Strategic Procurement Manager
Type: Interim - 6 months
Salary: £250 to £450 per day
Hybrid working - 3 days on site
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Senior Strategic Procurement Manager for our Public Sector client.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Strategic Procurement Manager are;
- Prior experience overseeing intricate, valuable contracts and tenders
- Experience in managing high-ranking organisational stakeholders
- Proficiency in overseeing complicated projects involving multiple disciplines and stakeholders
- Capable of creating, overseeing, and managing procedures and related documentation
- Excellent ability to engage and manage stakeholders and suppliers
- Capacity to give senior stakeholders in-depth reports and feedback.
The Ideal candidate for the Senior Strategic Procurement Manager will have;
- CIPS qualification preferred but not essential
- Public Sector Procurement experience
- PCR 2015 experience
- High Level stakeholder management
- High Level tender experience
- Able to successfully lead a complex procurement project
- Expertise in executing a competitive exercise with the use of a nationally recognised framework
- Experience in Project Management.
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent opportunity of Senior Strategic Procurement Manager, please apply directly or contact Tim Farnsworth at Sellick Partnership Derby Office for more information. The closing date for CVs is Wednesday 14th February due to the urgent requirement of this role, interviews will be arranged as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.