Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£41617 - £42617 per annum
about 2 months ago
Middlesbrough and surrounding
Our client, are looking for a Surveying Services Manager
Duties of the role will include, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for the allocation and monitoring of resources in line with survey demands, including tenants alterations, in line with programme requirements and operating plans
- Produce statistical information on request in respect of surveying activity, understanding and being responsible for the client's position in respect of statutory/legislative requirements
- Undertake non-destructive testing, building pathology and on-going monitoring
- Responsible for carrying out the role of the party wall surveyor in line with the duties imposed by the Party Wall Etc Act
- Undertake building surveys and produce good quality written technical reports along with detailed drawings
- Responsible for maintaining and updating surveying policies and procedures
- Accountable for preparation of risk assessments and method statements in relation to surveying roles
- Recruitment, induction, training, appraisal and discipline of personnel
- Responsible for liaising with neighbourhood teams and attending consultation events
- Prepare schedules and cost matrixes in relation to structural defects to ensure affordable, effective solutions are adopted ensuring VFM
- Carrying out the role of project officer on schemes relating to structural defects
- Assess and approve/refuse requests for large scale adaptation in conjunction with the Design Manager and local authorities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in building surveying
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building / Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Accredited AutoCAD qualification
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.