8 months ago
Senior Surveyor required to work with a Cambridge based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Senior Surveyor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Senior Surveyor you will assist the manager to provide support to the planned and reactive maintenance works.
Responsibilities of the Senior Surveyor include:
- Manage the Planned Improvement and Cyclical Maintenance programme
- Monitor, inspect and arrange for cyclical, planned, fire risk assessments and day to day repairs to be carried out to social housing properties
- Carry out stock condition surveys
- Complete pre and post inspection surveys
- Prepare specifications, schedules and programmes of work
- Ensure compliance and time scales
- Help with the development and maintenance of asset management systems
- Supervise and manage the contractors
Required skills and experience of Senior Surveyor:
- Possess a relevant building surveying, maintenance or construction management qualification or equivalent experience
- Educated to HNC standard in a building related discipline
- Experience in asset planning and contract management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.