Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Technical Pensions Consultant sought for a big name Insurer. Our client is seeking an individual with experience in technical pensions or DB Consulting to join them as a Senior Technical Pensions Consultant in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working at a consultancy or in-house to join a big name Insurer as a Senior Technical Pensions Consultant.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Pensions Consultant:
- Provide technical pensions consultancy and guidance to a range of internal stakeholders and teams
- Build key relationships with external stakeholders such as HMRC and the Pensions Regulator
- Identify and interpret pension technical information and changes to legislation to ensure compliance
- Provided pensions technical support on key data integrity and other trustee projects
Key Experience of the Senior Technical Pensions Consultant:
- Knowledge of current pension legislation
- Experience in a technical pensions or a DB Consultant role
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a Senior Technical Pensions Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Technical Pensions Consultant at a big name Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.