Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£50000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be supporting a long standing award winning client of ours based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area to recruit for a Senior UX Designer on an initial 3 year fixed term basis.
Due to some recent external investment into the business, they are about to embark on a large transformation programme involving the design, development and deployment of a new platform.
This is a really exciting time of change for the organisation who have already been recognised as an industry leader within their field and are looking to further improve their already outstanding services.
The Senior UX Designer has the lead responsibility for shaping the user experience and interface of web applications, ensuring they are intuitive clear and accessible. Liaising with software development teams to understand the needs of the user and translate that into an excellent user experience.
- Responsible for the visual design and layout of application software.
- Solving user-system interaction problems and bottlenecks through excellent design.
- The Senior UX designer will be responsible of gathering feedback from users via usability testing
- Wireframing and prototype development using HTML/CSS and other tools to aid software development
- The Senior UX designer will be working with the Solution Architect to ensure application architecture is feasible and conducive to good UX
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.