£40000 - £425000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading Legal 500 practice are hiring into their Serious Injury team. They are looking for someone who is Newly Qualified or around 1 year PQE and has experience of dealing with serious injury work.
The role involves:
- Handling a busy caseload of personal injury and serious injury files
- Working closely with external parties
- Assisting with business development and marketing for the firm and department itself
- Mentoring of junior fee earners to assist with their knowledge and capabilities
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified solicitor or equivalent
- Proven experience of handling serious injury work
- Ability to manage and build relationships with clients
- Good organisational and technical skills
- Can communicate with clients and staff at all levels
- Ability to work well as part of a team
In return, my client is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Working from home options
- Great work life balance
If you'd like to be part of a fantastic team with exposure to high quality work then apply within. For more details please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.