West Midlands, England
£200 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint an interim Service Charge Accountant for a Housing Association in the Midlands.
Reporting to the Service Charge Manager, the main duties of the role are as follows:
- Prepare Service Charged accounts
- Set up spreadsheets for Service Charge costing, Service Charge Certificates and Service Charge levels for Leaseholders
- Develop processes to ensure accurate and timely preparation of Management Packs for Leasehold sales
- Liaise with all management teams across the portfolio and ensure up to date financial information for Management meeting
- Experienced Finance professional
- Experience of managing service charge accounts, including the production of notices and annual statements
- Experience of working in the social housing sector
- Knowledge of service charge regulation and legislation
The daily for this role is £200-£350 per day and the client are offering the opportunity to work from home.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.