Service Charge Senior Finance Officer
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Role: Senior Finance Officer, Service Charges
Location: Stafford based, Hybrid working
Duration: Fixed term contract for up to 12 months
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £32,500 - £34,500
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting to a Service Charge Senior Finance Officer for one of the largest affordable housing providers in Staffordshire. Our client are a leading provider of quality, affordable homes, an investor in communities across Staffordshire and Shropshire and a dependable supplier of services that customers can trust.
The successful candidate will lead on the group's service charges and be responsible for delivering a service charge service to a high accurate standard in adherence to our client's policies, the rent standard, the housing corporation's guidelines and service charge standards.
Person Specification for the Service Charge Senior Finance Officer:
- Recent experience of working in a service charge environment at a high level
- Expert knowledge of the rent standard, the regulatory framework and service charge standards
- Experience of developing and maintaining accurate service charge processes and systems
- Experience of reconciling accounts and preparing reports
- Experience of housing management systems
- Knowledge of service charge policies
- Knowledge of leaseholder and shared owner service charge rights and legislations
- Excellent IT skills which includes the ability to use Microsoft excel to a high standard manipulating data that includes pivot tables and charts to produce complex spreadsheets and use Microsoft word to mail merge documents
As a leading local employer, our client offer:
- The option to join their contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.