Durham, County Durham
£13.00 - £15.00 per hour
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for Service Desk Analysts on behalf of a public sector client. The position is on a contract basis for 6 months. The successful candidate will ensure that the users of IT Services throughout the organisation will be provided with fantastic customer service. As a Service Desk analyst you will be responsible for the 1st / 2nd line support queries that are brought to you. You will join a team which delivers an effective Technical Support Service.
- To provide an effective Service Desk and first line support service to the organisation and their customers by taking calls directly from customers or by responding to their E mails
- To be responsible for ensuring the timely resolution and accurate recording of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria
- Where possible, to diagnose and resolve as many support queries as possible in the first instance, rather than allocating to a technical team member
- To distribute support requests to relevant technical teams by assessing the urgency and importance of incidents, and proactively allocating or escalating as appropriate
- To provide basic-level user based training following installation of desktop and peripheral equipment (raising user awareness of additional support materials and knowledge bases)
- Effective, pro-active liaison with key internal service management, alerting of potential major incidents and taking ownership for effective communications and distribution of information updates until call closure (supporting Major Incident management process and procedure)
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.