Service Desk Analyst
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a large NHS ogranisation, who are looking for a service desk analyst to join their Durham based team on a temporary basis. The Service Desk Analyst will be the first line of support for any IT related issues across the organisation
- The Service Desk Analyst will answer calls, log all customer issues and respond to tickets within agreed KPI targets
- Provide first line support to customers including triage and appropriate troubleshooting, correct incident categorisation and resolution where possible
- Utilise diagnostic utilities to aid with troubleshooting to achieve first time fix resolution targets
- Communicate incident resolution or request fulfilment to the customer
- Perform remote / onsite desktop support, including installing and upgrading of software and hardware components
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Jake Winship or Kathryn Heeler in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.