Tyne and Wear, England
£12 - £14.27 per hour
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst. The position is on a contract basis for 3 months. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact. You will log, manage, or assign all incidents and customer requests covering the full range of IT services. This will involve fulfilling standard requests, completing initial diagnosis of incidents with the use of documented processes and procedures, resolving, or escalating to the relevant 2nd or 3rd line teams.
- To provide an effective Service Desk and first line support service to the organisation and their customers by taking calls directly from customers or by responding to their E mails
- To be responsible for ensuring the timely resolution and accurate recording of incidents and fulfilment of customer requests, in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria
- Where possible, to diagnose and resolve as many support queries as possible in the first instance, rather than allocating to a technical team member
- To distribute support requests to relevant technical teams by assessing the urgency and importance of incidents, and proactively allocating or escalating as appropriate
- To provide basic-level user based training following installation of desktop and peripheral equipment (raising user awareness of additional support materials and knowledge bases)
- Effective, pro-active liaison with key internal service management, alerting of potential major incidents and taking ownership for effective communications and distribution of information updates until call closure (supporting Major Incident management process and procedure)
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.